Keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations is difficult, isn't it?
Your time is limited, valuable resources are scarce and it can just feel overwhelming.
We understand, and that's why Corinium are pleased to announce the return of Data Champions Online, Financial Services, Europe.
Taking place for just 1.5 hours per day over three days, DCO Financial Services brings content you cannot find anywhere else, directly to your home, commute or office, on desktop, mobile or tablet, delivered by the region's leading lights in data management.
Sharing their successes, failures and lessons learned in a bitesize and interactive format, this is your chance to get up-to-speed with the latest and greatest financial data innovations.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
Are you ready to accelerate your data management journey?
Presentation: Self-Driving Data Management to Overcome Regulatory Data Challenges for Financial Institutions
Panel Discussion: Balancing risk and compliance with data-driven innovation
How much time should the CDO spend, in the current climate, on defensive and offensive activities?
How the Data Leader can educate the organisation on the importance of compliance and governance functions, as a means of providing effective data analytics, to obtain buy in from the internal stakeholders
Exploring success strategies for changing perceptions of the CDO from cost-centre to business value-driver
Panel Discussion: Accelerating business transformation by migrating to the cloud and exploiting emerging technologies
Panel Discussion: Aligning business and data strategy to drive insights for future growth
Engaging with the business to identify opportunities for data-driven projects
1. Learn from the most successful leaders in the financial data world, and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating data events which deliver true insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the event around your schedule, or catch up on-demand.
3. Interact with the data community’s leading lights. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. All for free! There’s no fee to register, and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Privitar empowers organizations to use sensitive data to gain valuable insights, and to support data-driven decisions. By delivering comprehensive data privacy techniques and streamlining data provisioning, Privitar enables enterprises to extract the maximum value from the data they collect, manage, and use while minimizing risk.
Across 3 afternoons we broadcast three 45-minute webinar sessions directly to your desk. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding data analytics leaders, covering your most pertinent challenges.
DCO FS Europe uses the latest browser based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
Yes all sessions will be made available on-demand after the event
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example ON24.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org